Search This Blog

Thursday 28 June 2018

A Secret Garden In North Buckinghamshire

Hidden away in the heart of north Buckinghamshire is one of the most stunning private gardens. It belongs to one of my customers who invited Peter and myself to have a wander round and very kindly allowed me to take some photos. Unfortunately it was evening and it was a battle against the fading light in a few parts.  I feel there is never enough time when you are taking photographs.
It is simply the most outstanding and beautifully loved gardens I have ever seen and I think it is an absolute tribute to the custodian and her enormous vision and natural talent. This has been built from blank canvas and I am sorry I can only show you a little taste of the magic that is there to find as their is a surprise and a new vista around every twist and turn of the garden path.