Search This Blog

Thursday 26 October 2017

13 Marathons ...Raising Money For MS

This is a mammoth challenge. Please support our local girl Ruth.


My name is Ruth Hawkins and I've always been a keen distance runner. Over the years I have run a few marathons and half marathons but I wanted to create a running challenge with a difference that could raise as much awareness and support for MS sufferers and their families as possible.The challenge is to run 13 marathons and 13 half marathons, or 510.9 miles, all within 13 weeks!

 Why? Ultimately the aim is to raise money and awareness for the sufferers and families affected by Multiple Sclerosis, and in doing so, to get as many lovely people involved as we can.

www.justgiving.com/fundraising/510miles4ms






 I know this will be the toughest running challenge I will have ever achieved, but with the right training and the support from you all... anything is possible.

 https://www.510miles4ms.co.uk/